Erectile Dysfunction or ED is the most common sexual issue experienced by men throughout the world. The inability to attain the required penis firmness during physical intercourse is called ED. Almost 50% of men between the age group of forty to seventy are suffering from the issue in Australia alone.
There are numerous reasons touted as the cause of ED. Psychological issues, physical injuries, underlying ailments, and hormonal imbalances in the body are some major reasons for ED.
Oral pills and medicines are the most common form of remedies to attain and retain erection during intercourse. Viagra, Cialis, Levitra, and Avanafil are the most commonly prescribed PDE-5 medication to cure ED. Generic Viagra Soft Tabs 100mg is another form of the Sildenafil ingredient which is present in Viagra. As it has the same core ingredient, it functions just like Viagra. All of these medicines including Generic Viagra Soft Tabs 100mg boost the natural process. They help the muscles to relax and vessels to expand so that the blood flows in ample quantity and erection takes place.
These medicines are available globally along with Australia. They can even be bought online, but it is important to verify the website and the authenticity of its product before the purchase. In Australia, you can buy the generic versions of these medicines online from Vialis Meds.
Many of the natural foods and organic products at times provide relief from issues. Aphrodisiacs are the branch of food that is used to help in reducing ED. These eatables contain chemical compounds that increase the desire for intimacy and intercourse. The following six foods may help in reducing the symptoms of erectile dysfunction:
- Seafood and Oysters: Seafood is great for cardiac health. They contain minerals and proteins which lower down the cholesterol level in the blood along with strengthening the heart. As cardiac function and ED are interlinked thus a healthy heart will result in reduced ED. Oysters are rich in Zinc. This element improves the testosterone level in the body. At times ED is caused by lower testosterone thus the increased level will increase the desire and help in reducing ED.
- Dark Chocolate: Dark chocolate is good for your health! It has elements that help in fixing repairs and damages in the cell. It also helps in improving blood flow across the body and decreasing blood pressure and cholesterol level in the body.
- Nuts: Nuts are all full of proteins and vitamins which provide strength to the body. Pistachio precisely has been linked to improving ED. The compound Arginine present in it helps the muscles of the body to relax thus increasing blood flow in the penis.
- Coffee: The caffeine in the coffee improves the blood flow, thus it is recommended to take a cup daily in order to prevent ED
- Vegetables: Many of the available vegetables have constituents that make them ideal for daily use. Spinach fulfills the iron and folic acid deficiency and increases nitrates, chili peppers boost testosterone levels, carrots and tomatoes improve fertility and sperm quality, garlic helps in removing blockages from the blood vessels providing aid for blood circulation.
- Watermelon: Watermelon is said to impact the body like sildenafil, it allures the men towards intimacy and helps in erection. This fruit not only fulfills the water deficiency in the body but it also has the chemical which evokes sexual desire.
A healthy diet is extremely vital for keeping illnesses at bay and fighting with diseases like ED. Thus consume a healthy and balanced diet and see positive results in your life.