Facebook Lead Ads, the way to generate leads on Facebook
You already know how you can use ads to generate leads on Facebook. It is time to create your first Facebook Lead Ad, a type of ads that are specially designed for mobile devices.
However, the Facebook Lead Ads process is somewhat different from other ads. In this case, the steps taken are as follows:
- A user sees an ad and clicks on the call to action.
- A form opens within Facebook itself. This form appears with the data auto-completed.
- If the user agrees, he only has to submit the form. The process ends on a thank you page.
How to create a Facebook Lead Ads campaign
The first thing you should do in your Facebook ad strategy is to access the Facebook Ads Manager and name yourcampaign. Subsequently, there are two types of actions to perform:
- Create the form: You should have it previously created.
- Generate the ad: To do this, you simply have to follow the structure of the Facebook Ads campaigns above.
Steps to generate the form
This is a very simple process. To create your first form, you must access the publishing tools. There, go to the Forms Library and click on Create. Then follow these steps:
- Choose whether to create a New form or Duplicate an existing form. Click Next.
- Enter a name for your form in the Form name field.
- In the Form type field, choose what type of instant form you want to use. The options are:
- More volume. It allows you to create a quick form to complete and submit from a mobile device.
- A higher degree of intention. It incorporates a review that allows users to confirm the information before submitting it.
- Click Introduction to add an introductory section to the form. In it, you can include a title, an image and text that help describe your product or service.
- It is time to add the questions. To do this, in the Questions section, click Add question. You can add up to 15 questions. With these personalized questions, you will be able to obtain the information that you consider of the greatest value for your brand. You can also include auto-filled questions to request user information.
- In the Description field of the Auto- populated questions section, you can explain to users how their information will be used or shared.
- Choose what information you want to automatically fill in the form.
- In the Close section, you can also include a title, a description, a call-to-action button, and a link. This way you can keep your leads interested after they submit the form. You must remember that the Title and Text fields of the call to action can have up to 60 characters.
Associate the form with an ad
If you want to verify that the complete form has been as you wanted, you just have to click on the arrows that appear at the top of Form Preview.
Once you have verified it, you have two options:
- Save the draft if you plan to make changes later.
- Publish, to complete the form. It is also important to understand that once you have published the form, you will no longer be able to edit it.
Finally, after having published the form, you must click on Promote to use it in an ad. Subsequently, you must choose:
- Image, with a size of 1200 x 628 pixels.
- Title: Maximum of 45 characters.
- URL to display.
- Ad text: Simple phrases that do not exceed 20% of the total ad are recommended.
- The public.
- The duration.
5 advantages of generating leads on Facebook
The main advantages you can get when generating leads on Facebook are:
- You can increase your database in a simple way: By filling in the data automatically, users are more willing to share it. This will allow you to create segmented Email Marketing campaigns in the future.
- You customize the questions, which is a huge benefit because you can request the data that you really need.
- You don’t need to have a website or a landing page to be able to easily generate leads on Facebook. With this form, you will facilitate the increase of conversions.
- You can integrate it with your CRM: So, you don’t have to manage the data manually from Facebook.
- Improve user experience: On the one hand, it prevents the user from having to leave Facebook to request what they want. In addition, times and processes are reduced for the user himself.
Ready to create your first Facebook Lead Ads form and campaign? Do you need help to take this step? A digital advertising agency in Sydney will help you increase your presence on social networks through segmented social ads with a high conversion rate.