A short to medium term unsecured loan option that helps you finance the important milestones of your life, without any collateral or security is known as a Personal loan. Different people opt for a personal loan for different reasons like weddings, business, education, and many more. If you are a goal-oriented person and looking to improve your skills or learn something new through a domestic course, you too can reap the benefits of personal loans.
Five Course through personal loan
There are various courses available in India which will help you in shaping your future and becoming successful in this competitive world. Let us discuss some courses for which you can apply for a personal loan for higher education.
- Graduation course: There are various graduation courses available in the country in which one can get financed by opting for a personal loan. While education loan is available for these courses, it can cause a lot of hassle for approval and repayment. At the same time, a personal loan has an easy approval system and requires less documentation. Whether you are from a science, commerce, or arts background there are multiple graduation avenues open for you. Many top colleges offer graduation course. So, head over to the website, check their fee details and complete your graduation without worrying about your finances.
- Post-Graduation: Post-graduation is a great way to learn more and become a master of your trade. If you are looking for a post-graduation course like MBA, M.Tech, or any other and not sure how to finance your education, well personal loan has you covered. You can apply for personal loans and in a quick and easy way to get it approved and starts your classes as soon as possible.
- Online Education: With the digital age, online education has become the new norm. There are various websites like Udemy, UpGrad, edx which offer various courses that can help you in developing a knowledge base on a particular subject. Through online education, you can also prepare for various entrance exams and get a good job. All this is easy and simple as with personal loans you can finance your online education courses without worrying about the usual loan approval hassle. All you need to do is check the course price and use the personal loan calculator (Click Here) to see the interest rate and EMI.
- Skill Development: In today’s era skill is of utmost importance if you dream of a good future. Skilled people are in great demand and one of the starting points to develop as kill Is knowing the basics by taking a course. Some courses are so much in demand that you might have to opt for a personal loan to finance it. One of the best loans for such courses is a personal loan. Without getting into too much paperwork you can easily get it approved and start your course in no time.
- Courses for working professionals: If you are a working professional, you would understand how important certain courses can be for your profile. They not only help you in becoming more adept at your work but will also be a great help in your promotions or if you are planning to switch. Well, you might be waiting to get some financial backup that is not required anymore. With the personal loan, you can get any course you want that will help you in your career and repay it later with your salary.
Why opt for Personal Loan
While there are other credit options available, a personal loan is a great option to choose from.
Let us see the benefits of personal loans:
- For everyone: A personal loan is available for everyone, including the self-employed and salaried applicants. So, no matter what your profession, you can opt for personal loans to start a course that you want to take.
- Personal Loans amount: With Fullerton India, you take a loan of up to Rs. 25 Lakh. The loan amount may vary for everyone based on several factors, including your age, net monthly income, existing financial obligations, etc.
- Flexible and Attractive Interest Rates: With a personal loan, you can get attractive interest rates that are market dependent and vary based on your profile. While the starting rate is 11.99%* for salaried and self-employed individuals, the maximum limit can go up to 36%*.
- Hassle-free Documentation Process: The loan procedure for personal loans if applied online is totally paperless. No heavy paperwork involved at all.
- Quick Disbursal: Once all the paperwork and verification are done, the approved amount is credited to the applicant’s bank account within 30 minutes.
Personal loan serves multiple purposes and offers a range of benefits. We hope this article has been of help to you if you are keen to learn something new and not sure how to enroll yourself.
Meta Description: A personal loan is one of the best options if you need urgent funds. In this article, we cover all how you can take a personal loan for higher education.